If you want to get relief from serious illnesses caused by busy routines and wrong eating, then practice of yogasanas can not be a better option for you.
Today we are going to tell you about the Paschimottanasan involved in these Yogasanas, whose regular and physical practice makes mental and mental Health Many problems associated with it are relieved.
Let us then know how to do Paschimottanasana and some other important things related to it.
Method of practicing Paschimottanasana
First on the ground Yoga Spread the mat and sit with both of your legs spread apart.
Now raise both hands upwards, then slowly exhale, bending forward and try to hold the forehead with the hands while keeping the forehead close to the knees.
Remain in this position for a few seconds and keep breathing normally, then become normal by taking a deep breath.
Take precautions during the practice of Paschimottanasana
1) If you have any problem related to your neck or spine, then you should avoid practicing this yoga yoga.
2) People over 50 years of age and pregnant women should also not practice this yoga yoga.
3) If you have any problem related to high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma or stomach then do not practice Paschimottanasana, because doing so may increase your problem.
Benefits associated with the practice of Paschimottanasana
If you practice Paschimottanasana on a regular basis then it has a positive effect on your health.
For example, its practice keeps the digestive system healthy and relaxes metabolism, which improves its performance. In addition, it is also beneficial for the respiratory process.
If you talk about the mental benefits from its practice, then it can be helpful in calming the mind and relieving stress.
Important tips for the practice of Paschimottanasana
1) Paschimottanasan is not as easy to see as it is. Some discomfort may be felt initially while doing it. Therefore, practice this yogasana under the supervision of a yoga expert.
2) Do not try to lift the knees from the beginning because the practice of this yoga asana is not considered right by raising the knees.
3) If you are going to practice this yogasana for the first time then do it under the supervision of a specialist.